The Sustainable Composites Workshop 2022: Making Electric Vehicles Lighter and Safer was held on September 29th, 2022, at the OAC Centennial Arboretum Centre at the University of Guelph.
There were 101 registered participants from industry, academia and government.
Keynote speakers included:
- Debbie Mielewski- Technical Fellow of Sustainability, Ford Motor Company, USA.
- Jinghang Wu- Head of R&D for Polyurethane Systems and Polyols, BASF North America, USA.
- Srikanth Pilla- Professor of Automotive Engineering, Clemson University, USA.
- Alex Baltazar- Senior Product Engineer, Magna Exteriors, Canada.
- Ayse Ademuwagun- Materials Technical Professional, Varroc Lighting, USA.
- Balpreet Kukreja- Fleet Engineer, City of Vancouver, Canada.
- Amar Mohanty- Distinguished Research Chair, OAC, University of Guelph, Canada.
To learn more click here.