Funded Graduate Opportunities - M.Sc. in Plant Agriculture*
This graduate opportunity is for graduate students pursuing a degree in Plant Agriculture for the following research areas:
- Bioplastics and Biobased Polymers
- Biocomposites (Natural Fibre Composites) and Polymer Blends
- Green Composites including Recyclability, Durability and Biodegradability Studies
- Biobased Nanocomposites and Nanoblends
- 3D Printing of Bioplastics and Biocomposites
- Biomass and Biomaterials Sustainability
- Biomedical Applications for Bioplastics and Biocomposites
- Value-added Biobased Materials from the Coproducts/Byproducts of Biofuel Industries
- Biodegradability (Compostability)
For entry in the M.Sc. program, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science.
If your first language is not English, you will be required to submit the results of a standardized language test. Please see the chart for acceptable tests and required scores on the graduate studies website. Please copy and paste the weblink found below:
For more information and how to apply, please see the Information Sheet.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled.
A preliminary selection will be made based on the interviews to qualify the prospective candidate to apply for graduate studies at the University of Guelph. Selection does not guarantee acceptance for graduate studies.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.